Hear My Heart Books Inc. (HMHB) is incorporated in the province of Saskatchewan to focus on social entrepreneurship initiatives. We create and publish resources for children living in crisis and difficult life circumstances. We call these Crisis Management Tools for children.
Our dedicated Production Team is passionate about helping kids reach their full potential.
Hybrid Business Model
HMHB's Hybrid Business Model marries the for-profit and not-for-profit. The strengths of both organizations help to identify social problems and work towards solution-based change. The hybrid model is able to:
- improve systems
- invent and disseminate new approaches
- advance sustainable solutions that create long-term social value
- offer profit-sharing to partners
- reduce dependency on grant agency funding,
- influence positive change in society, and
- work collaboratively with community at the grassroots level to create relevant resources to meet specific needs.
The Hybrid Business Model is a win-win-win scenario.